Pyramid Tea Bags
Imagine the taste and flavour of perfectly steeped Tea Total loose leaf tea in the convenience of a deluxe biodegradable tea bag. Processed through our very own pyramid machine using only our finest quality loose leaf tea.
Why pyramid tea bags?
- Allows the larger premium tea leaves room to move and brew without damaging the leaves
- Same quality fresh loose leaf tea in a convenient form
- Take your favourite tea out and about without needing a tea pot
- Perfectly proportioned measurement to make up to 350ml of tea
- Non-toxic environmentally safe filter, NO nasties!
Think of it is a portable tea infuser. You get all the flavours of a loose leaf tea, on the go.
About our pyramid tea bags
- Made from natural corn starch and therefor are biodegradable
- Contain no hazardous substances such as endocrine disruptors (environmental hormones)
- Completely biodegradable when placed in a functioning composting system
- No generation of hazardous gases such as dioxin when burnt
- Heat sealed together, NO glues!
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Approved by “GreenPla” as an environment-friendly product
To note, our pyramid bags are made from a natural corn starch, they are classified as a Polylactic Acid (PLA), this classification means that they have properties and characteristics that are similar to plastic as it is mouldable and can be heat sealed (without glues) however it is not plastic and contains no hazardous substances.
The United States Food and Drug Administration specifies that it is a safe, nontoxic product as it allowed to be used in medical applications where it can be left in the body to be absorbed.